SEC BeachFest Social Media
developed for Gulf Shores & Orange Beach Tourism / SEC
I developed the digital & social media strategy for this first-time event on behalf of the Gulf Shores Tourism Board and their partnership with the Southeastern Conference.
Using tools such as North Social, I created cost-efficient, highly effective social campaigns, sweepstakes, and informational tabs. We grew the Facebook audience to over 3,500 fans in under six months by leveraging targeted Facebook Ads, Sponsored Stories, and Promoted Posts, in addition to online banner ads with partner sites, etc.
Some highlight stats included:
- 3,500+ Fans in under 6 months
- Single page post reach of 170,319
- 714 engaged users
- Peak virality of 13.67%.
- Over 500 keyword mentions for “SECBeachFest” during span of event
- Client - Gulf Shores & Orange Beach Tourism / SEC
- Date Completed - 03/2012
- Skills/Tools Used - Facebook, Twitter, HootSuite, North Social Apps, TicketBiscuit